Friday, January 22, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN!

I am having a hard time believing my baby is three. He is such a wild kid. Adorable, smart, but talks back and yells more than the other two put together (at his age). He is so full of fire, full of life. Somedays I don't know what to do with him, and I know that he is going to tell me he hates me before he is 5. He is the up's and the down's that are in all of us, all the time. I want to make the world gentle and tiny, wonderful and soft for him... but I haven't been able to in his life. He was born amongst changes that have set our life on a different path. A path not so gentle. Sometimes it makes me sad that I haven't been able to protect him as well as my other children. Other times it makes me glad that he is so strong of mind and heart already and he will be able to handle whatever life gives him.

Happy birthday my beautiful boy! You are such a joy in my life, even with the up's and the down's. You bring the thunder, laughter, and life to my days. I will adore you always!

signature

No comments: