Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The letter Ff & Gg

Box #1: Decorate for Autumn with Mama! 

IMG_3790

Box #2: The Waldorf Alphabet Book and the Leapfrog Fridge Letters.

IMG_3791

Box #3: Get Ready for the Code and Montessori sandpaper letters.

IMG_3792_MG_3845

Box #4: a Ff is for Fish coloring page from LOTW.

IMG_3795

Box #5: 1 - 10 Dot to Dot

IMG_3796

Box #6: Gg is for Gumball cutting practice from LOTW.

IMG_3797

Box #7: Gg is for Garden.  I put books in there for a child’s garden and we sat and looked through all the amazing professional gardens out there!  Smile

IMG_3794_MG_3847

This was the favorite:

IMG_3849

Box #8: Gg is for Gumball worksheet.  This I made with some inspiration from somewhere on the web (if I find it again I will link it.)  I made this sheet with shapes from Word and then left the space under the gumball machines blank so I could fill in how many gumballs that he was supposed to put in each machine.

IMG_3798

He loved counting out the gumballs and stamping them onto the paper with a pencil eraser and a multicolored stamping pad.  It was the favorite activity of the day!

2011-10-19

Box #9: Gg scavenger hunt…  Find 7 things that start with Gg!  (It was really hard.  I ended up helping him because he kept finding things that started with Jj…  Poor kiddo!)

IMG_3799

Box #10: Wedgits.  My kids love playing with this open ended toy!

IMG_3800IMG_3854

No comments: