Monday, July 26, 2010

The biggest picture in the world

I took Cyan and a her girlfriend to see Beezus and Ramona yesterday. It was a WONDEFUL movie! I was sad to see that they used most of the books as one story though... because that means that they will not be able to make more movies. The movie was mostly a mix of Ramona and her Father and Beezus and Ramona... but even some of Ramona and her Mother, and Ramona Quimby, Age 8 were in it.

The dad in that series is just incredible. And the actor they picked for the role was perfect. I loved that he always wore his "dad" sweatshirt, even though it was really, obviously, kid made and designed.

We didn't have a roll of paper on which to make the 'longest picture in the world', but we did have a HUGE sheet of brown packing paper... and a TON of left over art supplies. We put them to good use when we got home.


signature

3 comments:

Crescent Moon said...

Your picture turned out beautifully! It's such a happy picture!

Unknown said...

I love the little owl! Too cute:) I want to take my 15 (almost 16 year old MOM!) lol daughter to see the Ramona movie...but I also have a 3 1/2 year old daughter...do you think its attention getting enough to hold her attention?

Val in the Rose Garden said...

I personally think they would both love it Michelle. But I would introduce your little one to the characters first so at least she has an idea of who the people are. Perhaps read her a book? Or get it on Audio? Then she will be all set up to enjoy the movie. :)

Blessings,

Val