Friday, September 14, 2012

First day of school ~ Interviews

2012-09-143

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interview with Logan ~ First day of Kindergarten

2012-09-142

“I HAVE A LOOSE TOOTH!!!!”

Favorites:

Color - Golden

Season - Winter with the snow, but wait!  Halloween!  Those are both my favorites!

Food - Pizza!  Corn chowder and mac & cheese, and tomato soup.

Animal - It’s a River Monster - an Alligator Gar - but I haven’t watched all their seasons yet so I don’t know.  Something could be cooler.

What do you want to learn about this year?

I want to learn two things - piano and ninja moves.  I already know one.  I know how to build stuff pretty well.  I didn’t say I want to learn it…  just that I know how.

_MG_9432-001

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interview with Cyan ~ First day of 6th Grade

2012-09-141

Favorites:

Color - Peach (Like a sunset)

Season - Depends on the sun or snow.  Seriously, it depends on how much sun or snow there is.  Cuz if there’s lots of sun yu can go swimming and if there’s lots of snow you can go snowmobiling and that’s tons of fun!

Food - Potatoes

Animal - Horse

What would you like to learn this year?

More history with my friends.  I think the books “Love that Dog” and “Hate that Cat” were really good so I want to learn more about poetry and stuff like that.  I want to do singing lessons because I want to be a singer and I want to be a babysitter for dogs and children.  Like taking care of dogs.  Kinda want to learn how to make crepes because Alex doesn’t always want to do it… and pancakes!  I want to learn more about how to be in movies.  I think that would be cool. 

_MG_9426-001

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interview with Alex ~ First day of 10th Grade

2012-09-14

Favorites:

Color - Ocean Blue

Season - Spring - I love all the colors.

Animal - felis domesticus - Cat

Food - Sliced apples and pickles

What do you want to learn this year?

I want to learn how to socialize and how to blow things up with chemicals.  I want to learn how to play the piano and how to actually draw stuff.  I want to learn basic gymnastics cuz I feel like I’d be good at it but I’d be terrified to do a flip cuz I feel like I’d break my neck!  I also want to learn to write fancy (calligraphy) and how to sing.  OH!  Walk a tightrope.  And photography.  That’s all.  Oops, I forgot, I want to learn to dance, too.

_MG_9454-001

Let the school year begin!!!

5 comments:

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

Sounds like everyone has big plans for a great year!! Can't believe how grown up they all are. : )

xoxo
MaryLea

Unknown said...

Your 6th grade daughter sounds exactly like my 6th grade daughter. I love this interview idea. I will have to write one up for my kids. Thanks for sharing!

Val in the Rose Garden said...

Thank you. :) it was a great day!

And ack! We spelt sophomore wrong! How could I not have caught that??? Darn it! Oh well. He can tell that story to all his friends later if he still can't spell. :-/

Blessings,

Val

Val in the Rose Garden said...

Then Autocorrect changed "Spelled" to "Spelt". Awesome. lol!

Karen said...

I absolutely LOVE the interviews. I found you on Pinterest and love your blog! I will be back to visit. :)