Thursday, February 5, 2009

Phonetics of 2nd graders and hot cookies

Cyan did this page all by herself yesterday. And quite honestly, I thought she did an amazing job. But as I read it, I couldn't help but smile. :) The 'melmen' and 'librains' were just too cute not to post about.

Who doesn't like cookies hot from the oven? Cyan and I decided that cookies needed to be a more regular occurrence in our household. So we took it upon ourselves to make up two batches of freezer chocolate chip cookies.



I have since learned a couple tips about making chocolate chips cookies for the freezer. Always chill your dough before making into balls... and it is easier to use the chilled dough to make logs instead of balls. Good things to know. But not info we had until after we had made them... so all of our cookies look like this:

I bet they still taste ok though. ;)

No comments: