Saturday, February 20, 2010

Daddy Daughter Dance

Daddy Daughter Dance history.

It has been an annual event for the past four years. I missed taking pictures of the one from 2008, but these pictures are amazing to me! Not just because my daughter is turning to a beautiful young woman before my very eyes, but because my photography and camera skills have gotten SO much better! lol!

2007:

2009:

2010:



It is a tradition that will not be broken any time soon. Cyan asks when it is for months beforehand. She has had this dress picked out since Summer. She had her hairdo picked out for the last month. She looks forward to it and I have to admit, these putting this post together got me a bit teary, seeing my love with our beautiful girl, as she turns to a little woman.

Off for an evening with the boys. Let the shooting and rowdy movies begin!

signature

5 comments:

Sarah said...

She is beautiful! It is amazing to see all those subtle changes in them when you look back through pictures.
Her dress is lovely, I hope she had a wonderful time.

sarah in the woods said...

How precious! Jeremiah and Miah have done this this year and last. It's such a sweet event.

Tia said...

wow a daddy-daughter dance how wonderful is that idea!!! Wish we had them here ! YOur daughter lloks like a fairy princess in the green dress ! Gorgeous photos!

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

Beautiful pictures!!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!
Even the ones from two years ago. ;)