Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Science continues... even without help

I could have sworn that I took a picture of Alex's sweet potato experiment when we did it... but the best one I could find was this:


Can you see it? It is behind the flower colored water experiment. Just a plain old organic Garnet Yam in water held up with three long toothpicks. After 5 wks:

I find that pretty darned amazing! What is even crazier is that it is getting HUGE right now with the hot weather we have been having. The leaves grow every day. When we move I will take another picture and show you how much it has grown!


And a little bonus from the frugal bin.... my new kid motivator:



Gum ball machine from Value Village: $1.99
Huge bag of M&M's from Costco: $7.99
What kids will do for one M&M: Priceless

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OooohOOOooooh I love the gumball machine! I love it!