Thursday, August 6, 2009

A fun new game

We got this wonderful set in the mail yesterday and I couldn't wait to try it! So yesterday evening the kids and I went to Breezeman Forest Trail (it is a forest trail in the center of the city) and we played the Playground Scavenger Hunt. We spent an hour finding things that were on the list.

Cyan even read most of the cards herself. She didn't want to leave until we had found every last thing... but alas, there were a few things we ended up missing. But not many!

I am thinking of getting these for birthday gifts for the whole next year. I can make a little scavenger hunt bag or basket to go along with each set for the kiddos, and perhaps even split them up or make a younger kids set myself for the toddlers in our group. I don't know but by the time we were done looking through them my creative wheels were turning! They are such a wonderful idea. :)




4 comments:

sarah in the woods said...

This is a great idea! So cute. Love your blueberry buckets too.

Mandy said...

wow, those are wonderful! i might try to make some too!

Michelle Gibson said...

This is the neatest scavenger hunt ever! How fun that must have been! I love all the pics you shared too! Going to go check out that link! :-)

Lawendula said...

Beautiful!
I don't know what a Scavenger Hunt is, but the tags are lovely.