Monday, March 23, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday!


So, this is my first Muffin Tin Monday, but we will be doing more, because the kids absolutly LOVED it! Even the ones that arn't preschoolers. :) The theme this week was 'rainbows'... so Cyan and I came up with:


Red: Sweet Red Peppers
Orange: Carrots
Yellow: Fresh Pineapple
Green: Avacado
Blue: Frozen Blueberries
And of course, dip for the carrots and peppers.




Logan couldn't even wait for me to take the picture before he dug in. This is the way traditions are born. ;)

9 comments:

Shiksa said...

This is great Val! It is so beautiful.

Val in the Rose Garden said...

Shiksa, I really wish you had a blog. Each time you post I want to go over and see what you are up to. Do you have some place hidden away for me to see more about you? ;)

Val

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

Val! thanks for joining us!

your tin looks grat. frankly, any tin with avacado is a winner in this house!

Dee Light said...

Yummy!! Avavado and Fresh Pineapple, now that's my kind of Rainbow.

jojoebi-designs said...

yum, that is is tasty looking tin!

Shiksa said...

Val, It's me Thirtysomething/Stacy. :) I totally forgot that my blogger profile is Shiksa which my alterego every other online place except amitys! Sorry for the confusion. I know exactly who I am. LOL

Val in the Rose Garden said...

That makes SO much more sence Stacy! lol! I knew I knew that picture. Thanks for clearing it up. It is strange to see pictures in different settings and not be able to put the picture to the name/'face'. Oh, the joy of the 'information age'. ;)

Love Val

Val in the Rose Garden said...

Thanks everyone... we had a TON of fun making it and we will be doing more. I have dreams of expanding my muffin tin collection just for this... and muffins of course... it would be silly not to make muffins in a muffin tin... right?

;) ;)

Val

Katie said...

This looks delicious and beautiful!!

Sigh....

Why must we live so far away from one another!!