Monday, March 30, 2009

New crafts

This is Cyan's newest doll that she is making. She is really excited that she has finally gotten good enough with hand sewing that she could make a doll like this. :)

Alex made a Adobe Ruin for his school work today. He is studying the SouthWestern states. His clay arch was perfectly made with a keystone and all. :) I was really proud of him.

Isn't that neat? I thought he did a great job.

Here is my newest crafty project:

It is an egg shell herb garden. There are two of them with peas in them, and the rest have herbs: thyme, oregano, chives, and parsley. My hope is they will be started for an Easter gift for my dad's girlfriend.

2 comments:

keri said...

Cute ideas!

sarah in the woods said...

The clay structure is excellent. I thought they were tootsie rolls at first. I've had chocolate on the brain lately. :)